Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Weakness




No one on Earth is perfect and everyone know this, Its just that if you know your weakness you can work on it to overcome the same. A best describer would be the person himself who can describe and judge on his own according to his strength and weakness. I think this is the high time now that I should start working on myself so that I should not relate myself into some consequences I have been through. Right now while writing all this stuff I am thinking of all my weaknesses on which I need to work and on which I am working.

Things on which I need to work

1. Saving:- No one on this planet can help you If you yourself is not financially strong. Need to follow the policies of an Insurance Company before they sell any policy to you, they say "anything can happen anywhere and anytime", you never know when you would be in need of funds for your basic needs. You can't ask for money from your family and friends if you are employed, and also asking people to lend me money is not my cup of tea. I have my own attitude.
2. Spend Less Money:- Though I know its very much related to the point above, but If I am not going to control this my first point would not come into existence. Usually I spend money where there is no need, which I have to control on. Just for example, purchasing things which are of no use at that point in time. I need to keep a check on it.


3. Egoistic:- I have even noticed that I become egoistic sometimes with the people with whom there is no need. Ego problem is not good for us to keep, Sometimes It harms you only in revert. Lets take an example of a friend, there is a friend and due to his/her busy schedule he/she is not able to contact you and the day passes although you want to be in contact, now the person who was busy can think that you did not even contacted him once, now here we think that the other person should contact first, and days passes you both forget each other, loses the comfort level between you 2, just because of a small ego you have lost a precious friend. On the other hand if he/she is your gf/bf you would have contact several times a day.

4. Thinking Big:- I have to start think big, I should start believing on the phrase "just because of your profit in present you should not ignore and forget that how it can impact your future"

5. Short temper:- Several times I have noticed that my temperament influenced me only, I have a weird experience of it. Three years back from now due to some dispute with my family member I turned 10,000 Rupees into many pieces, and that money was mine only, all my debit cards was snatched away from me by my parents, and I was out of money for couple of months. I still have to work on my temperament, because I have not learned anything from that instance.





Weaknesses on which I am working


1. Being Up-front:- Whatever comes to my mind is on my tongue, wether its feelings for someone, criticism, sometimes I appreciate someone(it is good to keep, so no changes for it), if someone is making fun out of me then in revert I too make fun of him which is not good actually. Its not that easy to control this thing but still I have started working on it to be quite sometimes. 




2. Communication Skills:- Before getting birth, we don't know that in which country we are going to born, what languages we are going to speak, its our family from which we adapt the language and is called mother tongue, as of now basic 3 languages for me is Hindi, English and Urdu. Not that much fluent in Urdu but can read and speak as well, Hindi is our mother tongue so we not need any further concentration on this as we all can deliver words and read it without any problem, now English, this is the only language which make us earn, larn, and make money, though I can use this language wether its written or oral, but want to have a full command on it, working on my grammer and my pronunciation, after reading this you can have a negetive perception of me that he don't have a hold on this language, but I can bring many words and phrases in front of you from which you also can't understand that what does that mean, so never ever even try to think that I am lesser then you.



Suggestions for me:-
If you think that I need to work on something of which I may not had even think, please suggest, because without you and your help I won't be able to succeed, I am always open for feed back.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete