Friday, April 23, 2010

Add on to my Liquid Asset

Today I got Hike to my Liquid Asset, though I am not happy with it.
Because my expectations were more then that, and I deserve as well.
I think my company is not a good Pay Master though its a Brand name. I am very much attached to my current employer,
do not want to quit with it... but my management aaaahhh, no words, though I am left with no grudges for them.
Although they are good personally, helps me in every field, still I am getting demoralise day by day.

Twice or thrice it has been asked by me that how you are going to rate 3 things in your life.
  1. Money
  2. Growth
  3. Movement.
I think I have a right perception that If you will get Growth, rest 2 things will follow you automatically.
But I am unable to see Growth in my current profile.
Have tons of things to share about but due to my company policy I can't share internal things in public, and I respect the VALUES of my Employer.
Several time I have prove myself being a asset to it, but I am not getting the same revert..
Well Well Well... after this I am not interested for any sort job or any change, sooner or later if I get the opportunity I would rather like to skip over to my own business. And I know the way I have devoted myself to the job, If I will devote 50% of it to my business I am going to capitalise huge amount.
Feeling very very very bad :-(.
Rather i should blame myself for this as I have taken some bad decesions in my past due to which my present and future is getting impact.

Still I am the man who have faith on the sentence "EVERYTIME GOD DOES NOT SUPPORT US FOR EVERYTHING WE WISH FOR, BECAUSE HE HAS DECIDED SOMETHING WHICH IS FOR OUR BETTERMENT."

2 comments:

  1. yeah dear, have faith. Allah tala ki har kaam main behtari hi hoti hai.
    U just need to wait for a while n watch bt I m nt asking to keep suffering.
    If u want to move on........ have faith in urself. wherever u wud go, I m damn sure tht u wud prove urself like u have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx Wafa.....
    Just need wishes from the close one's like you.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete