Sunday, April 25, 2010

Delhi Knight Riders


 Went to India Gate today:-

After getting so many complaints from my family that I don't give time to them.

All my time is dedicated to my friends and my work, I took my family for a Night out. I postponed all my friend invitations to meet them. Gave tons of explanations to them to make them understand about my situation that I have to give time to my family also, just keeping my fingers crossed because i don't want my friends to be angry.Everyone has their own place with me.

 They want party from KFC:-

This was the second time in a row i have been to KFC, Yesterday it was my friend who took me there, and today my family members want to have meals from there. I was not that much interested to have something to eat from there, but no other option, every relation needs compromises if you really value that relation. And I have been through that compromise only, though no-one was able to find from my expressions on my face that I don't want this. But my nephews are with me so was playing with them.
You can also have a look on pic she is my Ada standing in front of KFC Parlour at Cannaught Place. From here we turned towards India Gate...

Then to India Gate:-

After making our bucket empty over here on grass, Me Ada and Farry played football, and had Ice-Cream, We also planned for boating here as children were very much keen for this activity,but we parked our car at a good distance from boating area, and it was not manageable to carry a 3 year old baby in so crowded place. It was really so good playing with kids.


Suggestion time:-

Must give appropriate time to your family accordingly, It gives a immense pleasure, and sometimes you should also become a child with children, you can't be in your past again, but you can bring your past to your present becoming a child. 

2 comments: