Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Thoughts For Myself

One of my thought.
I have a thinking why being a part of crowd if you can make your own sensational entity.
I always wanted to be something different, people usually say that m mad, but that's their perception, i will live my life the way i want to....
I you have any problem with it, and keeping any -ve image about me ....
Then DAMN... I Hardly Care .

Oh yes... I have a good collection of Tie's & Shades still collecting them.
People thinking to gift these things to me... not a good idea, because for Tie's I have to see wether colour and the pattern will suit me or not, and the same goes for shades. :-) You can consult me before Lols :-).
I am very passionate about my Apparels.

2 comments:

  1. i knw.......... I love most of ur collection of ur shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaan....
    I dint knew that.
    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete