Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Team, Small world @ Office

This my team at office.....
Some are vintage people here some are new....
I have a good relation with all of them And also respect them....
You must have heard about the phrase when you were child "A Friend in need is a friend indeed"
I will totally dedicate this phrase to my team , who are very much responsible for my existence in this world otherwise i would have disappeared somewhere.
I am deeply in touch with some of the people here. The guy next to me is closest to me.

Names mentioned below from the left to right starting from the people standing, then who all are sitting.......
1. Preet Kanwal Singh 2. Athota Gopala Krishna 3. Mahesh Jakhwal 4. Pranay Chatterjee 5 Mukesh Kumar 6. Anuj Kumar 7. Kamal Kishor Sharma 8. Sudhanshu Kumar 9. Arun Paul 10. Chandan Goyal 11. Me(Arsh) 12. Shankha Lashka 13. Gagandeep Kaur. 14 Charu Babbar 15. Somnath Arora 15. Jyoti Jain 16. Sanjay Dubey.

Some people are missing from here as they were on their leaves.

2 comments: